Bandwidth Inc. IPO Will Enable Software/Communications Pioneer to Achieve Strategic Growth Objectives.
Bandwidth’s Initial Public Offering (IPO) consisted of 4.2 million shares of Class A Common Stock and raised over $83 million in gross proceeds. Baird served as a bookrunner on this IPO.
Our Equity Capital Markets and Global Investment Banking teams successfully architected a true growth IPO
- Pricing: Deal priced at $20 and traded up 5.95% on the first day
- Hit Rate: Significant quantity of 1x1 meetings converted into orders
- Demand: 6.0x oversubscribed
- Market Internals: Relatively concentrated allocations among the top 100 investors
- Commitment to the Client: Baird’s sales teams presented this offering to more than 200 institutional investors, promoting it with over 650 touchpoints
A True Growth IPO for a Founder-Led, Bootstrapped Company
- Baird’s Technology & Services team was instrumental in positioning Bandwidth as a truly disruptive pioneer in the Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) segment
- Baird’s Institutional Equities & Research team adds critical coverage in the small- / mid-cap marketplace
- Aftermarket support, investor outreach and initial placement are hallmarks of Baird’s equity platform
Baird has served as a bookrunner on 31 of our 75 equity offerings in 2017.
Learn more about Baird’s Global Technology & Services Team at: techservices.rwbaird.com
Baird's Global Investment Banking & Equity Capital Markets Teams
Head of European Investment Banking
+44 207 66 78216
YTD as of November 10, 2017.